Easy return of products
- ELLE TENS PLUS electrostimulator
- large sticky electrodes 4x10 cm - 4 pcs
- vaginal probe - 1 pc.
- set of cables - 2 pcs
- AA batteries - 2 pcs. + 2 pcs. spare
- user manual + simplified instructions for the hospital
- soft material bag for carrying the device
- neck lanyard
ELLE TENS PLUS is a stimulator for percutaneous nerve stimulation using TENS technology. The device is equipped with two independent channels, in which each pair of electrodes is controlled separately. The set includes 4 large electrodes, which are coated with a substance that helps to conduct impulses and at the same time ensures a gentle adherence to the skin. The operation of the camera is simple, and all the necessary information about the settings and the course of the session are on the easy-to-read display.
The ELLE TENS PLUS device can be used in three ranges:
- BIRTH mode for pain relief during labor
- PAIN mode for analgesic therapy
- PELVIC mode for strengthening the pelvic floor muscles
The device has CE quality certificates and complies with the EU directive 93/42 / EEC for medical devices.
- two independent channels - controlling each pair of electrodes separately
- high quality
- 4 large electrodes, gently adhesive / peelable
- predefined settings for easier use
- integrated "boost" / "timer" button
- large, easy to read LCD screen
- swivel belt or garment clip
- no side effects
- no drug interactions
- combining three functions in one device
BIRTH MODE - Pain stimulator
Working as a labor pain stimulator, ELLE TENS PLUS uses two functions:
BURST - massages, relaxes and reduces pain
BOOST - has a strong analgesic effect
The device also has a built-in counter of contractions that measures their duration and the time between them.
The use of the device is very simple and comfortable. Stick 4 electrodes to specific points on the back and connect the device with wires. Then turn on the device and set the appropriate level for the woman in labor (in the BURST setting). Immediately after starting work, the woman will feel a pleasant massage of her back, and after some time also the pain relief. At the moment of contraction, the BOOST button should be pressed for additional, strong pain relief.
PELVIC MODE - PELVIC BOTTOM MUSCLE STIMULATOR
The device has 4 programs stored in it to deal with any type of urinary incontinence. For pelvic floor muscle stimulation, a vaginal probe is used instead of electrodes.
ATTENTION! If you want to use this mode, there must be a minimum of 12 weeks after giving birth. See the user manual for more details.
PAIN MODE - ANALGES STIMULATOR
Working in this mode, the device uses 4 saved programs, which can, if necessary, be independently modified for an even better effect. The built-in timer in the range of 15-60 minutes is a facilitation in conducting the session.
The TENS method and the device itself do not distinguish the cause of pain or the gender of the person receiving the therapy. That is why TENS is widely used. In addition to labor pains, it fights, among others:
- shoulder pain when feeding,
- menstrual cramps,
- postoperative pains, after cesarean section.
- rheumatic pains, troublesome for the elderly
Correct positioning of the electrodes on the body is important when using the TENS method. For diagrams of electrode placement suggestions, see the BodyClock booklet: "TENS Electrostimulation Placement". 40 diagrams to help you effectively relieve ailments such as: backache, neck and shoulder pain, leg pain, pain in arms and hands, abdominal pain, headache and migraine, neuralgia, nausea, etc.
2 years (not applicable to accessories)
|Number of channels:|
bateries 2 AA 1,5 V