Easy return of products
This product is available in our stores
- AHD 1000 (500ml)
AHD 1000 is an ethanol liquid for surgical and hygienic disinfection of hands and skin, as well as small surfaces resistant to alcohol. The preparation has a broad biocidal spectrum against bacteria, mycobacteria, fungi and viruses - inactivation of the Polio virus in 1 minute!
- Complete protection for all personnel,
- Immediate and prolonged disinfecting action,
- The addition of moisturizing substances protects the skin against water loss, even from the deepest layers,
- Fragrance oil neutralizes the characteristic smell of alcohol - making the preparation more pleasant and elusive,
- A carefully selected composition of ingredients provides a nurturing effect on the epidermis,
- Recommended for disinfecting sensitive and allergy-prone skin,
- Well tolerated with frequent use,
- After use, it does not leave the feeling of sticky hands,
- It degreases the skin very well.
- Application area
- For hygienic and surgical disinfection of hands and skin, as well as small surfaces resistant to alcohol.
- Skin disinfection - moisten the disinfected surface of the skin by spraying or wiping with a cotton swab soaked in AHD 1000 preparation and let it dry completely. Disinfection of skin poor in sebaceous glands - wait 15 seconds. Disinfection of skin rich in sebaceous glands, e.g. forehead, armpit, inguinal area - wait min. 1 minute. Disinfection of the skin before the procedures with the violation of tissue continuity - wait min. 1 minute.
- Hand disinfection - apply at least 3 ml of AHD 1000 to the dry skin of the hands. Rub it thoroughly into the skin of the hands until it is dry for min. 30 seconds.
- Disinfection of hands before procedures with violation of tissue continuity - on previously washed and thoroughly wiped hands with a disposable towel
- and forearms, apply at least 5 ml of AHD 1000 preparation. Thoroughly rub into the skin of hands and forearms, until dry for min. 1.5 minutes.
- Disinfection of small alcohol-resistant surfaces - moisten the disinfected surface by spraying or wiping with a cotton swab soaked in AHD 1000 preparation, and allow it to dry completely. Wait 30 seconds.