Easy return of products
This product is available in our stores
- silicone cup 10 cm - 1 pc.
- silicone cup 7.5 cm - 1 pc.
- silicone cup 6 cm - 1 pc.
- silicone cup 4.5 cm - 1 pc.
- storage bag - 1 pc
A set of high-quality silicone bubbles dedicated to deep massage, traditional cupping on the human body or anti-cellulite therapy. The set includes silicone bubbles in 4 different sizes, which allows them to be used on different parts of the body, including places where the use of a traditional glass bulb is impossible.
Made of soft silicone and rounded edges allow for easy application and provide a comfortable treatment.
PelviCare silicone cups will be perfect for a physiotherapeutic office or a beauty salon, as well as for home therapy.
- made of flexible silicone
- easy to use
- easy to clean
- high mechanical strength
- easy to apply during therapy
- different sizes make it possible to use different parts of the body during therapy
CHINESE BUBBLE - MASSAGE:
Cupping erapy is a treatment method that is derived from traditional Chinese medicine. During the procedure, due to the negative pressure, the skin is partially sucked into the cup, increasing the amount of blood in the treated area. As a result, the perfusion of the fascial tissue improves and the body clears the breakdown products of metabolism more quickly
The cupping action also reaches the deeper layers of the skin, increases the regenerative capacity and restores the balance in the body. Regular silicone cupping therapy ensures elastic and healthy fascial tissue. A local red reaction may appear during the procedure, which will physiologically disappear after a few days.
- deep tissue massage
- anti-cellulite massage
- sports massage
- traditional uses of bubbles
- stimulation of connective tissue to remove metabolic products
- lymphatic drainage
- removal of adhesions
- restoration of sensation in the stimulated place
- stimulation of collagen and elastin production
- improving elasticity and firmness
- blood clotting disorders, e.g. in diabetics, haemophilia,
- tendency to bruise or swelling,
- high body temperature, fever (above 38.5 ° C),
- discontinuity and skin inflammation (allergies, eczema),
- exudative arthritis, varicose veins,
- pregnancy excludes massage, possibly other parts of the body than the abdomen may be subjected to a very gentle massage,
- people with active symptoms of cancer, tuberculosis,
- women during menstruation should avoid this type of treatment,
- systolic pressure jumps> 200 mmHg,
- condition after drinking alcohol.