Easy return of products
- Biostim main unit
- cable for channels A and B Biostim
- USB2-102B USB cable 2m blue or gray
- Biostim manual emergency stop switch
- DIN Biostim adapter cable
- blue Biostim pressure kit (optional)
- red Biostim pressure kit (optional)
- infrared remote control (option)
- USB KEY 2.0 1 Go (PC software / USB drivers)
- power cable
- user manual
Biostim is a comprehensive solution supporting the work of physiotherapists and midwives in the rehabilitation of the pelvic floor.
Thanks to the use of NMES and Biofeedback technology, the Biostim device allows for accurate diagnosis and effective therapy. 50 programs available in the device allow you to perform pelvic floor rehabilitation treatments in the urogynecological and anorectal range, and the possibility of modifying them even during the procedure allows you to adapt to the patient's ailments and capabilities,
The computerized technology used in the Biostim device makes it very easy to use.
The device also allows you to track each patient individually by recording the sessions performed and their results. It is also possible to add comments and share links to tracking forms.
Biostim is a class IIa medical device.
- 50 programs
- treatment parameters can be changed
- treatment database for the area to be treated
- interactive help for each treatment (visual guides on electrode placement, treatment principle, recommended parameters, etc.)
- assisted introductory step for all STIM sessions
- 2 stimulation channels: biphasic impulse currents, impulse currents with adjustable slope
- 2 biofeedback pathways linked to stimulation outputs
- 1 biofeedback pressure channel
- modern and easy-to-use software
- personalized animations
- modifiable treatment protocols
- evolution database
- preset power level for all stimulation and biofeedback sessions
- high-quality response to biofeedback
- automatic or manual calibration for biofeedback
- active protection with "patient device" link (emergency stop bulb)
- analgesic, stimulating, interference currents
- a large range of stimulus levels
- 2 BFB and NMES channels, enabling the use of 4-electrode probes
- the possibility of modifying each ready-made program before or during the treatment (without interrupting it)
- selection of a wide variety of animations
- high quality response to biofeedback
- automatic or manual biofeedback calibration
- single or double channel for pressurized BFB
- the ability to edit ready-made programs
- intuitive menus
- integrated feedback module
- pathology guide
- patient list
- legible patient card with training history
- free update
- anatomical charts with the option of adding your own graphics
WHICH VERSION TO CHOOSE?
The Biostim system is available in 6 versions that differ in available functionalities. In addition, it is possible to choose a solution in the Mobile version (device with software) or System (additionally equipped with a computer and a high-quality table that allows the assembly of an all-in-one computer).
Biostim is compatible with Emy and Perifit probes (in most models this option is an additional fee).