Easy return of products
- Contrelle bladder stabilizer - 5 pcs.
- reusable applicator - 1 pc.
- user manual
The Contrelle is a comfortable, discreet, easy-to-use bladder stabilizer designed to reduce or stop bladder leakage caused by Stress Urinary Incontinence (SUI).
Contrelle restores the bladder neck and urethra to their natural position, helping to prevent urinary incontinence when laughing, coughing, sneezing or exercising.
Contrelle is made of soft foam and is perfect for everyday use or for specific activities such as sports.
The effect of Contrelle has been clinically proven.
HOW IT WORKS:
1. Contrelle is a device consisting of delicate and flexible wings made of soft foam, to which a string is attached. Each set includes an applicator in the form of a stick that helps in the application.
2. Contrelle is soft and delicate - similar to a tampon, so it's easy to put in and take out, and it's comfortable to wear.
3. Getting started with Contrelle is very simple and you can do it from the comfort of your own home.
4. Contrelle effectively supports the urethra and bladder neck, keeping them in a natural position and thus preventing urinary incontinence.
5. You can use Contrelle daily for up to 16 hours (Published studies show that using Contrelle for up to 16 hours is safe without increasing the risk of infection). It should be removed before bedtime. You can wear it everyday if you want. There is no need to take it off during the day, even when going to the toilet. Each Contrelle can only be used once.
6. Contrelle is available in 3 sizes. To start your journey with Contrelle, you can use the starter kit containing 1 of each of them.
WHY CHOOSE CONTRELLE?
- excellent protection against leakage of urine both during everyday activities as well as during physical activity
- clinically proven effectiveness
- comfort of use - soft and delicate foam ensures comfortable wearing
- easy application - thanks to a special applicator
- you will avoid wearing sanitary pads
- option to support therapy with organ descent
- you can use it short-term, e.g. during training, or long-term, i.e. throughout the day (up to 16 hours)
- there is no risk of infection when worn correctly.
CLINICALLY PROVEN EFFECTIVENESS:
Contrelle is clinically proven to reduce the frequency and severity of leaking incidents when worn correctly. What's more, Contrelle is currently approved for reimbursement by the NHS in the UK:
- 7 published clinical trials showed significant results
- follow-up data at 12 months show sustained improvement
- age below 18
- childbirth in the last 3 months
- vaginal irritation infection
- TSS (toxic shock syndrome)
- pelvic surgery in the last 6 months
- treatment for pelvic cancer
- moderate to severe vaginal prolapse
- urinary tract or vaginal infection
- significant or troublesome vaginal dryness (consult your doctor)
- dexterity problems, which may cause problems with insertion or removal
NOTE: After unpacking the utensil, it is not possible to return it.
3 Thyssen HH, Lose G. Długoterminowa skuteczność i bezpieczeństwo jednorazowego urządzenia dopochwowego (osłona trzymania moczu) w leczeniu wysiłkowego nietrzymania moczu u kobiet. Int Urogynecol J Dysfunkcja dna miednicy. 1997;8(3):130-2
4 Samotny Mouritsen. Wpływ urządzeń dopochwowych na ruchomość szyi pęcherza moczowego u kobiet z wysiłkowym nietrzymaniem moczu, Department of Obstretric and Gynecology, Gentofte Hospital, University of Copenhagen, Dania Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica 2001 80: 428-431