Easy return of products
- Incidin Foam Spray 750ml – 1 szt,
- Sprinkler - 1 szt.,
Incidin Foam Spray is a ready-to-use foam, characterized by quick disinfection and cleaning of surfaces of medical equipment and other surfaces not resistant to alcohol. The product has a broad spectrum of activity, including bacteria (including Tbc) and fungi. It has been tested in accordance with the RKI Recommendation 01/2004 (Robert Koch Institute) - virucidal activity against all enveloped viruses (including HBV, HCV and HIV), moreover, active against Vaccinia, Adeno, Papova and Rota viruses. Incidin Foam Spray has an optimally selected composition. A measure with a fresh lemon scent. The package does not contain CFC. Has a positive opinion of IMiDz No.PO-ZF / 211 / K-35/07/14.
Incidin Foam Spray is a product recommended for Habysa table upholstery (Vinyl and Long Life upholstery).
- Safe, reliable disinfection and cleaning of all surfaces sensitive to alcohol, medical and rehabilitation equipment, medical furniture and acrylic sheets,
- Easy to use, possible to use immediately,
- Visible coverage of the disinfected surface. Elimination of aerosol mist - greater user safety,
- Free from aldehydes, excellent user tolerance,
- Good coverage of the disinfected surface, quick drying thanks to the alcohol content, excellent cleaning properties,
- It quickly ensures the safety of users and medical staff. Increases the frequency of use of equipment, rehabilitation equipment, etc.,
- Pleasant working conditions, a perceptible "sense of cleanliness" in patients,
- Environmentally friendly,
- Confirmed disinfection activities,
- Can be used in pediatric wards in accordance with its intended use,
- The product has been approved for the disinfection of TSE spol.s r.o. incubators.
The preparation is intended for washing and quick disinfection of surfaces such as: medical equipment, rehabilitation equipment, treatment chairs, bed frames, couches, acrylic plates and other surfaces not resistant to alcohol.
Ready-to-use solution. Spray the disinfected surfaces with undiluted preparation (40 ml / m2) from a distance of approx. 30 cm, leave to dry (1 to 10 minutes), and then wipe with a disposable towel. Alternatively, apply the undiluted product on a paper towel and wipe the disinfected surfaces with it and let it dry (1 to 10 minutes).