Easy return of products
- Incidin Liquid Spray 650 ml– 1szt,
Incidin Liquid Spray has a broad spectrum of activity including bacteria (including Tbc), fungi and enveloped viruses (HBV, HCV, HIV), Adeno, Papova, Rota. It has an optimally selected composition that uses the synergistic effect of individual active substances. It does not contain aldehydes and has a pleasant smell. Ready to use. It is distinguished by an extremely short operating time and extensive material tolerance tests. The product has a clinical opinion of the Institute of Mother and Child No.ZF - K-27/03/12.
- Safe, reliable disinfection of all alcohol-resistant surfaces, also in high-risk areas.
- Good coverage of the disinfected surface, fast drying without residues.
- Excellent user tolerance.
- Pleasant working conditions.
- Easy to use, possible to use immediately.
- It quickly ensures the safety of patients and medical staff.
- The best possible security for the user.
- Can be used on: metals, plastics and alcohol-resistant varnished surfaces.
A fast-acting disinfectant for medical equipment (treatment and dental chairs, beds), medical equipment and windows,
desktops, window sills, countertops, toilet seats, door handles, hard-to-reach places, gaps and any small surfaces resistant to
The solution is ready to use, for wiping or spraying. Apply the preparation on a dry cloth, wipe the disinfected surface
and leave it to dry or spray the surface from a distance of 30 cm (about 40 ml per m2) and let it dry. When disinfecting electrical devices, always check that the device is disconnected from the mains.