Easy return of products
- vaginal cones for Kegel exercises - 2 pcs
- weights - 4 pcs.
- easy of use,
- completely safe,
- a comfortable treatment method,
- effects after 12-20 weeks, when used every day,
- support in the preparation of pelvic floor muscles for pregnancy and childbirth, as well as subsequent recovery,
- the possibility of adjusting the weight of the sinker to the individual needs of the patient.
- stress urinary incontinence,
- urgent pressures related to overactive bladder,
- strengthening the tone of the pelvic muscles, and thus improving the quality of intercourse,
- preparing muscles for pregnancy and childbirth,
- recovery after childbirth,
- other conditions associated with weakening of the muscles of the perineum.
PRINCIPLE OF OPERATION:
The principle of operation of the Aquaflex system is to induce spontaneous contractions of the pelvic floor muscles through the presence of a cone located in the vagina. Such reflex work of muscles significantly affects their strength and tension, which further translates into the ability to control the flow of urine.
At the beginning of the therapy, in order to feel the Kegel muscles and learn their proper contraction, you can use a cone without weights. After a while, when the cone can be held without any special effort, weights can be added.
After some time of therapy, when the muscles become stronger, the patient can increase the weight of the cone with the help of the weights included in the kit, and also increase the holding time of the cone up to about 20 minutes a day. Weights allow you to set different weight levels and select an exercise program appropriate to the patient's muscle tone level. The weights are especially beneficial for strengthening the contractions of "slow" muscle fibers, influencing, for example, urine retention or sexual activity.
When the cone falls out after a few minutes, it triggers a powerful contraction reflex in these muscles, which stimulates and activates the entire Kegel system.
STRONG PELVIC BOTTOM MUSCLES:
Thanks to Aquaflex, you can strengthen the tone of the pelvic floor muscles, and thus:
- prepare for pregnancy and childbirth, which will reduce the risk of problems with bladder control after childbirth. Unfortunately, the problem of weakened pelvic muscles and urinary incontinence occurs in one third of women, so it's worth preparing your muscles before pregnancy.
- reduce the likelihood of losing bladder control later in life, e.g. when laughing, coughing, exercising or exercising, i.e. stress urinary incontinence,
- improve the quality of sexual life, as the pressure caused by the pelvic floor muscles is related to the orgasm - stronger contractions mean more intense orgasm.
ATTENTION! For hygiene reasons, any possible return of the product under the 14-day right of return will not be accepted if the device is unpacked.