Easy return of products
This product is available in our stores
- Elite LE9011 device - 1 pc.
- vaginal probe NT1041 - 1 item
- self-adhesive electrodes 5x5 cm - 4 pcs
- self-adhesive electrodes 5x10 cm - 2 pcs
- stand for placing the device vertically - 1 pc.
- case - 1 pc.
- AA 1.5V batteries - 4 pcs.
- double lead for EMG electrodes or probes (red) - 1 pc.
- reference wire (black) - 1 pc.
- user manual
Levator Elite LE9011 is an electrostimulation device used in muscle rehabilitation for various types of urinary incontinence and in improving the overall functioning of the pelvic floor muscles. It is a single-channel electrostimulator using 3 methods of rehabilitation, which include: EMG biofeedback, EMS neuromuscular electrostimulation and ETS stimulation.
The Levator Elite LE9011 electrostimulator is equipped with a large, color LCD display. It is the easy-to-read screen, as well as the keyboard control and circular navigation buttons that make the operation of the device easy and intuitive. Information on the evaluation of the results obtained during the therapy session is displayed on the screen. More detailed data analysis is possible using the computer software available as an additional option. This program also allows you to upload new versions of treatment protocols to the stimulator.
Levator Elite LE9011 can be used at home and in specialist surgeries. Moreover, it can be used in rehabilitation, as well as only for diagnostic purposes.
- 2 operating modes: treatment and patient
- 3 technologies: Biofeedback EMG, EMS stimulation, ETS
- large 2.4 'color display
- operation with buttons
- 20 preset stimulation programs for urinary incontinence therapy.
- 2 self-exercise programs with voice instructions (WORK, REST)
- use in rehabilitation and diagnostics
- presentation of muscle activity in visual and auditory form
- calculating statistical data using device history
- 5 language options to choose from (English, German, Italian, French and Spanish)
- battery powered
NU-TEK NT1041 VAGINAL PROBE:
High-quality vaginal probe with electrodes in the form of side plates, for use in EMS electrostimulation of Kegel muscles and EMG biofeedback. The probe works with electrostimulators with cables terminated with a 2 mm pin plug.
The probe is designed for multiple use by one person.
- unusual lightness
- ergonomic shape, ensuring easy application and comfort of use
- sizes: total length: 97 mm, length of the vaginal part: 76 mm, diameter: 27.5 mm
- large conductive surface in the form of side plates
MODES OF OPERATION:
The device operates in two modes:
- the treatment mode allows you to set all treatment parameters. In this mode, the EMG signal is displayed in the form of a line diagram.
- the patient mode is used after prior configuration by the doctor and does not allow the patient to change the selected program and most of the parameters. After that, the patient can use the device at home or in a hospital ward. In this mode, the EMG signal is displayed in the form of a bar graph.
Biofeedback is the feedback of the body's biological function. It allows the user to identify and modify body functions to improve self-control. Muscle activity is measured during muscle tension and relaxation, by detecting EMG signals, of the order of microvolts, sent by the muscles. This activity is visualized on the screen on an ongoing basis. This helps to increase awareness of and control over the muscles.
The electrostimulator emits short beeps informing about reaching the threshold or about the lack of it. Thanks to this, the patient does not have to constantly look at the screen and can only be guided by the sounds sent by the device. When the EMG signal exceeds the set threshold value, the device will respond with the GOOD voice message.
The device measures the EMG signal with the possibility of assessing the condition of the muscles and has 2 programs for independent exercises with voice instructions (WORK, REST).
At the end of each training session, the evaluation of your performance is shown in the display as statistics. As therapy progresses, all EMG parameters should improve.
To work with this mode, a vaginal probe is used (in the case of urinary incontinence therapy) or adhesive electrodes glued to the skin in the place where the rehabilitated muscles are located.
- P1 Assessment of the state of muscle activity
- PC1, PC2 Muscle training with any parameters of one EMG phase.
EMS neuromuscular electrostimulation is a method in which muscles or motor nerves are stimulated using electrical impulses. The device sends current pulses to the muscles to stimulate them to contract. This method is used for weakened muscles, when the natural mechanism of the nervous system is not able to lead to contractions, among others. in the treatment of urinary incontinence. After just a few weeks, the muscles should be stronger.
Due to the wide range of changes in stimulation parameters, it can be adapted to various requirements and expectations.
To work with this mode, a vaginal probe is used (in the case of urinary incontinence therapy - in men, a rectal probe can be used) or adhesive electrodes glued to the skin in the vicinity of the muscle to be rehabilitated.
- P1 Urge incontinence in women 1
- P2 Stress urinary incontinence 1
- P3 Stress urinary incontinence 2
- P4 Pollakiuria
- P5 Stress urinary incontinence - lumbar electrodes
- P6 Stimulation of the tibial nerve in overactive bladder and fecal incontinence
- P7 Stress urinary incontinence - buttocks electrodes
- P8 Mixed / stress / pressure pollakiuria
- P9 Sensory nerve test to determine the level of current (mA) at which a muscle contraction is felt (needed for program P10).
- P10 Regeneration of sensory nerves
- P11 Rectal stimulation for women and men
- P12 Exercise your pelvic floor muscles to keep fit
- P13 Maximum explosive exercise for the pelvic floor muscles
- P14 Pelvic floor muscle strength
- P15 Weekly Maintenance
- P16 For new mothers (at least 6 weeks postpartum)
- P17 After removal of the uterus
- P18 Stage 1 bladder prolapse
- P19 Improvement of sexual performance
- P20 Pain relief
- PC1, PC2, PC3 - programs with freely configured stimulation parameters
ETS STIMULATION TRIGGERED BY EMG SIGNAL:
It is a combination of EMG biofeedback training with EMS electrostimulation, which is an extremely effective method of treating weak and spastic muscle paresis.
Once the patient has reached a certain EMG signal threshold, an emission of current pulses (EMS) occurs which causes a contraction or increases the strength of the natural contraction. After stopping this stimulation, the patient should maintain the contraction by himself. If you are treating weakened muscles, you should set the target EMG signal threshold low and adjust your work and rest periods accordingly.
After each EMG / ETS treatment session, the electrostimulator calculates the parameters of the measured EMG signal. The obtained results make it possible to evaluate the progress of treatment.
- PC1, PC2 Muscle training with any parameters of one ETS phase.
|Standard of electrode connection:|