Easy return of products
- Nu-Tek software for diagnostics and trainingETS/EMG LES001
- USB cable
ETS / EMG diagnostics and biofeebback training software for use with Nu-Tek Maxi Plus, Maxi Plus 2 and Levator Elite. The program allows you to record patients and a detailed analysis of data read from devices, and is also an extension of the abovementioned possibilities. devices in the field of exercises and rehabilitation, among others in the treatment of urinary incontinence. Additionally, a specialist can carry out detailed EMG / ETS / STIM diagnostics using the device.
Statistical data calculated on the basis of EMG and ETS sessions include:
- average WORK / REST
- peak values
- standard deviations
- ONSET / RELAX times
- ETS indicators
- the average value of the target threshold and the ETS Score, i.e. the degree of success in reaching the target threshold.
The program is dedicated to doctors and specialists who conduct therapy with Nu-Tek devices.
- possibility of activation on 5 computers
- records of an unlimited number of patients
- detailed diagnostics
- additional training exercises
- extensive report with treatment progress
- the function of editing and updating treatment programs, which can then be uploaded to the Nu-Tek device
- EMG imaging range from 0.2 to 2000 μV
- Open display (EMG) - Especially for the initial diagnosis of the patient. Real-time visualization of muscles. Help to arrange treatment details.
- Work / Rest Assessment (EMG) - Periodic evaluation of EMG signal strength and treatment progress. The program calculates statistical data and shows the sessions in the form of a graph. Option to print a clinical report on the therapy progress.
- Work / Rest Training (EMG) - EMG contraction / relaxation exercises to be performed in the office under the supervision of a specialist. The patient obeys the commands given by the computer.
- Nu-Tek Control (EMG / ETS / STIM) - Performed under the control of the Nu-Tek apparatus. Useful function in rehabilitation after stroke and in the treatment of urinary incontinence. ETS exercises also allow for a detailed analysis of the patient's response between triggered contractions, which is particularly helpful in determining the parameters of stimulation.
- Training Template (EMG) - Biofeedback training based on a template developed by a specialist, which allows for adjustment to individual requirements.
The protocols can be used with the Nu-Tek Levator Elite apparatus as well as the Nu-Tek Maxi Plus apparatus (in addition to the ETS and STIM modes of the Nu-Tek Control protocol).