Easy return of products
- storage bag - 1 pc.
- user manual
- requires: 1 AAA battery (sold separately)
KegelSmart is a personal trainer for effective pelvic floor exercises. The device uses the technology of touch sensors that record the efficiency of the Kegel muscles and then adjust the appropriate exercise cycle. KegelSmart will provide professional training in no more than 5 minutes a day. KegelSmart is a device developed in cooperation with gynecologists, so you can be sure of its safety and effectiveness.
KegelSmart will guide you gradually through 5 levels, each of which gives you greater exercise intensity designed to build muscle strength and endurance. Based on the contractile force recorded in the previous session, the device will determine the optimal level each time you use it. KegelSmart will adjust the level up or down based on the previous result.
The task of Kegel Smart is to strengthen the pelvic day muscles, help prepare a woman for a healthy pregnancy, restore vaginal flexibility after childbirth, and thus strengthen the sensations during intercourse.
- made of delicate medical silicone
- simple, intuitive operation
- sessions lasting up to 5 minutes
- 5 levels of exercises to match your progress
- automatically adjusting the appropriate level of exercise
HOW TO USE:
- Turn on the device
- Find a comfortable position for exercise (most women prefer the lying position)
- Apply a ready and clean device
- When you feel the vibration, contract your pelvic floor muscles and hold the contraction while the vibration is on.
- When the vibration has stopped, release your pelvic muscles and rest.
- Each training session begins with a warm-up and short stretching movements. This is followed by the main training session with longer tension-rest sessions adapted to the endurance level of the pelvic muscles. Sessions last from 3 to 5 minutes.
- A series of 3 quick vibrations signifies the end of the exercise session and the device will turn off automatically.
- To remove the KegelSmart Trainer, relax your pelvic floor muscles, grasp the lanyard, and slowly pull out the device.
- urinary incontinence
- lack of tension and tone of the vaginal muscles
- loss of sexual feelings
- pain during intimate intercourse
- vaginal dryness
IMPORTANT: If you know that you are pregnant or have given birth in the last 12 months, always consult your doctor before training with KegelSmart.
ATTENTION! For hygiene reasons, any return of the product under the 14-day right of return will not be considered if the device is unpacked and the seal is removed from the packaging.