Easy return of products
- Perfect PFE MEN electrostimulator
- rectal probe PR-13 - 1 item
- self-adhesive electrodes 5 x 5 cm - 4 pcs
- AA alkaline battery - 2 pcs.
- probe / electrode lead wires (L-CPT)
- elegant fabric bag (case).
- user manual in Polish
- Warranty Card
Perfect PFE MEN is a single-channel electrostimulator for the treatment of urinary or stool incontinence in men. The device delivers current pulses via the rectal probe or optionally via skin stick electrodes. The action of the stimulator strengthens the pelvic floor muscles and relieves pain in the anus, thanks to which it improves the quality of life and well-being of the patient.
Perfect PFE MEN is a medical device compliant with Directive 93/42 / EEC.
The device is adapted to connect also other types of electrostimulation probes and self-adhesive electrodes on the skin.
- 5 programs to treat a wide variety of ailments
- last program memory
- usage log - total daily time and average stimulation intensity
- the ability to lock the keyboard buttons (except for adjusting the strength of the impulse and switching off).
- clinically tested programs
- easy operation allowing for use at home
- safe use
- comfortable therapy
PURPOSE OF APPLICATION:
- Stress urinary incontinence - caused by exercise, coughing, sneezing or laughing: the pressure in the abdominal cavity increases beyond the intensity of the sphincter closing. When the perineum is weakened, this pressure exceeds the closure of the sphincter and leads to involuntary leakage of urine. In the case of this type of urinary incontinence, it is worth using the STRES program.
- Urge incontinence - characterized by involuntary loss of urine, preceded by an urgent and uncontrolled urge to urinate, with no time to go to the bathroom. In the case of this type of urinary incontinence, it is worth using the URGE program.
- Mixed incontinence - this is a combination of the above two types of urinary incontinence. In the case of this type of urinary incontinence, it is worth using the STRES + URGE program.
- Urinary incontinence after prostatectomy (removal of the prostate gland). Electrical stimulation helps treat urinary incontinence in men after radical prostatectomy (in some studies). Use the same programs as for vaginal stimulation.
- Faecal incontinence can be the result of weakness or poor function of the sphincter muscles, and damage to the nerves that control them. The goal of therapy is to re-educate the anal sphincter and other pelvic floor muscles to contract. Use stress programs (STRESS) or tension programs (eg TONE).
- Transcutaneous stimulation of the tibial nerve (TNS) - is used to treat fecal pressure and fecal incontinence. Clinical studies have shown that TNS stimulation with adhesive electrodes on the skin surface can be effective without the need for an implanted electrode. We use two electrodes here, one is placed just above the ankle and the other 10 cm higher.
- Chronic prostatitis / chronic pelvic pain syndrome: unexplained chronic pelvic pain associated with irritating symptoms during micturition and / or pain localized to the groin, genitals or perineum. In the event of this ailment, use the PAIN program
- STRESS - to treat stress-type urinary / stool incontinence
- URGE - for the treatment of urinary / stool incontinence "with pressure"
- MIXED - for mixed type treatment (URGE + STRES)
- TONE - for toning muscles and maintaining their condition
- PAIN - pain relief (TENS currents).
The operation of the vaginal probe requires certain hygiene rules. The probe should be thoroughly washed with soap and water after each use and dried thoroughly. It should be stored in dry conditions, preferably at low temperature. After 6 months of use, when therapy is still required, the probe should be replaced with a new one.
|EMS TENS frequencies generated:|
|Number of channels:|
|Number of programs:|
|Standard of electrode connection:|
Baterie 2xAA (LR6), 3V