Easy return of products
This product is available in our stores
- Nitrile gloves, powder-free Zarys easyCARE - blue (100 pieces)
Outline easyCARE is a high-quality, durable, powder-free disposable nitrile glove. The gloves can be used during medical and diagnostic examinations, as well as by therapists in their offices.
Zarys easyCARE gloves are flexible, thanks to which they fit easily to the hand, ensuring the appropriate comfort of work. In addition, microtexture was used at the fingertips to ensure better grip.
The Zarys powder-free nitrile gloves are classified into the III category of personal protection, which means they are resistant to the penetration of microorganisms, fungi and bacteria, as well as some substances described in the standard.
The gloves are latex-free, making them ideal for people prone to allergies and irritations.
Gloves classified as a Medical Device - class I.
COMPLIANCE WITH STANDARDS:
- Class I medical device in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2017/745 of the European Parliament and of the Council. Compliant with EN 455-1: 2000, EN 455-2: 2015, EN 455-3: 2015 and EN 455-4: 2009.
- PPE category III in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/425 of the European Parliament and of the Council. Compliant with EN ISO 374-1: 2016, EN 374-2: 2014, EN 374-4: 2013, EN ISO 374-5: 2016, EN 16523-1: 2015, EN 420: 2003 + A1: 2009.
- Gloves approved for contact with food. Compliant with Commission Regulation (EU) 10/2011. Tested according to EN 1186-6, EN 1186-7.
- Declaration of Conformity available at: https://zarys.pl/easycare-nitrile-rekawice-diagnostyczne-nitrylowe.html