Easy return of products
Buy and check it easy at home. Within 14 days, you can return the goods without giving any reason.View details
14 days for return
Your satisfaction with purchases is the most important. Products ordered from us can be returned within 14 days for any reason.
No stressor worry
Thanks to the integration of our store with cheap returns of the Polish Post you buyno stress and no worries, that the return of the purchased goods will be problematic.
All returns in our store are handled by simple phrase wizard, which allows you to send us a return parcel.
- RECTALIS® anorectal pressure probe
The RECTALIS® anal probe is a probe with two balloons dedicated to pressure biofeedback training. Two 100 ml latex-free polyisoprene balloons of various sizes are positioned and attached to a PVC tube graduated from 0 to 25, 13.3 cm long and 1.7 cm in diameter.
The probe is connected to the measuring device by two small flexible tubes, 1000 mm long, terminated with "Luer" fittings.
Materials from which the probe was made:
- ABS luer lock.
- Outer tube made of Pebax.
- PVC connection pipe.
- manometric evaluation
- anal profile check
- measurement of sphincter reflexes
- abdominal and perineal synchronization
- voluntary anal contractions
- conscious rectal tenderness
- rectal compatibility
- abdomino-perineal asynchrony
- terminal pathologies
- disorders of conscious sensitivity
- microrectal overactivity
- learning to defecate thrust
- treatment of anal sphincter hypotonia
- re-toning of the puborectal strip
- Do not inflate proximal A (rectal) balloon above 350 ml and distal B (anal) balloon above 1.5 ml (tensioning alone is sufficient).
- Medical sheaths must be used to use the probe.
- Deflate the balloons before removing the catheter after the session.
- Recommended time of use on the patient: less than 45 minutes.
ATTENTION! For hygiene reasons, a possible return of the product under the 14-day right of return will not be accepted if the probe is unpacked and the seal is removed from the packaging.
SugarCondom covers probe
We also recommend: