Easy return of products
Buy and check it easy at home. Within 14 days, you can return the goods without giving any reason.View details
14 days for return
Your satisfaction with purchases is the most important. Products ordered from us can be returned within 14 days for any reason.
No stressor worry
Thanks to the integration of our store with cheap returns of the Polish Post you buyno stress and no worries, that the return of the purchased goods will be problematic.
All returns in our store are handled by simple phrase wizard, which allows you to send us a return parcel.
- 7-piece male pelvis model H21/3
The H21 / 2 is a 7-piece male pelvic model with ligaments, vessels, nerves, pelvic diaphragm and external genitalia. Individual parts of the model can be disassembled. The middle section shows two sides, from which:
- the right side shows the anal sphincter, the sciatic cavernous muscle, the deep transverse and superficial perineal muscles and the bulbar-spongy muscle. These parts can be dismantled. On the other hand, the rectum, bladder, prostate and penis can also be disassembled and divided into two halves in the middle plane. Bone structures connected with magnets are also subject to disassembly. In order to present the vessels and nerves, the skin and the fascia of the penis were partially removed. Part of the skin around the scrotum and the spermatic cord was also removed. The testicles and epididymis are visible on this side.
- the left side shows the spermatic cord, and on the right side, the levator testis muscle and the internal seminal fascia are exposed.
The model also presents:
- cross-sections of the common, internal and external iliac arteries as well as the common and external iliac veins, thanks to which their arrangement and mutual relations are visible,
- cross weave,
- sciatic nerve,
- vulvar nerve,
- dorsal nerve of the penis,
- anterior scrotal nerves,
- perineal nerves,
- lower anal nerves,
- vas deferensal bubble.
- both pelvic bones,
- pubic symphysis,
- sacrum and coccyx,
- fifth lumbar vertebra with an intervertebral disc,
- ligament structures: inguinal, sacro-tumoral, sacro-spinal, sacroiliac ventral, iliopsoas, anterior longitudinal, supraspinal, interosseous sacroiliac, posterior sacroiliac, lateral sacroiliac, deep sacro-coccyx, obturator membrane and stretch cord ligament.
- This model is an ideal tool for learning the details of anatomy, which is why it is popular both at universities and schools.
21 x 28 x 31 cm
We also recommend: