Easy return of products
- 6-part model of the female pelvis H20/4
H20 / 3 is a high-quality, three-dimensional, extended model of the female pelvis presenting the system of bones, ligaments, vessels, nerves and muscles. pelvic floor and female genitals. The model is made of durable plastic.
The model presents two iliac bones, the pubic symphysis, the sacrum, the coccyx, the fifth lumbar vertebra with the intervertebral disc. The model in the right half shows bones with pelvic ligaments. Additionally, the sagittal cross-section shows the structure of the pelvic floor presenting: the external anal and urethral sphincter as well as the deep and superficial transverse muscles of the perineum. The model also shows the right sacral plexus, the sciatic nerve, and the labia nerve.
The model can be disassembled in the middle section to reveal part of the ponytail in the spinal canal. The left half of the fifth lumbar vertebra is removable. Also removable are: rectum, uterus with fallopian tubes, ovaries and vagina. Each of these elements can also be seen in cross-section.
After disassembling, the left half presents:
- pelvic floor muscles including levator ani,
- the sciatic cavernous and deep muscles,
- superficial transverse perineal muscle,
- external anal sphincter,
- external coil sphincter.
On the other hand, the right half of the model shows the ligaments:
- anterior sacroiliac ligament,
- anterior longitudinal ligament,
- interosseous sacroiliac ligament,
- posterior sacroiliac ligament and obturator.
19 x 27 x 19 cm