Easy return of products
- Velox Top AF grape (5000ml)
Velox Top AF grape is an alcoholic, ready-to-use preparation for disinfecting and cleaning surfaces of non-invasive medical devices. The preparation does not contain aldehyde and phenol, so it does not discolour disinfected surfaces. Thanks to the innovative formula based on the synergy of surfactants and nano-micelle technology, the product has a broad killer spectrum and unique washing properties.
It has a positive opinion of the Famed medical equipment manufacturer in terms of material tolerance for ABS plastic and upholstery materials.
- Available in two fragrance versions (grapefruit and neutral),
- Free from aldehyde and phenol,
- Does not discolor washed surfaces,
- It has a broad spectrum,
- Good coverage of the disinfected surface, quick drying thanks to the alcohol content, excellent cleaning properties,
- Time saving for the user.
- Application area
- For disinfecting and cleaning surfaces of non-invasive medical devices such as: treatment beds and chairs, operating tables, trolleys for transporting patients, medical and operating equipment, as well as rehabilitation equipment, patient cabinets, table tops, beds. It is also recommended for the disinfection of dental handpieces before the sterilization process, as well as prosthetic spoons and silicone impressions.
Spray the disinfected surfaces with undiluted preparation from a distance of approx. 30 cm, leave to dry and then wipe with a disposable towel. Alternatively, apply the undiluted product on a paper towel and wipe the disinfected surfaces with it and let it dry (1 to 10 minutes).
Karta charakterystyki Velox Top AF grape