Easy return of products
This product is available in our stores
NOTE: please select your size!
CALMON cube pessary
The CALMONA silicone cube pessary is a device used in the case of urinary incontinence, static disorders of the reproductive organs in women, as well as other pelvic ailments. The pessary has large perforations that play a dual role. Firstly, perforation affects the exchange of air between the tissue and the pessary, which has a beneficial effect on the patient's hygiene. Secondly, good perforation creates a negative pressure thanks to which the pessary stays in place, blocking falling organs.
The cube pessary is made of soft and flexible silicone, which allows for comfortable application and use without the risk of pressure sores and pressure. Additionally, the ribbon is placed in the corners and can be easily pulled out.
CALMON cube pessary - characteristics:
- flexible and soft - easy application and comfortable use
- perforation holes ensure air exchange, and thus reduce the risk of vaginal discharge and infections
- without plastic elements
- smooth elastic ribbon made of surgical material instead of string, minimizes the risk of tearing the pessary
CALMON cube pessary - application:
- in the case of static disorders of the reproductive organs in women,
- with 1st, 2nd and 3rd degree organ depression,
- with stress urinary incontinence,
- before surgery (to improve tissue circulation),
- in case of additional invaginations of other organs.
CALMON cube pessary - contraindications:
- allergic reactions to the pessary material,
- inflammatory diseases of the female pelvic organs,
- bleeding from the genital tract.
Application and cleaning:
- As recommended, the pessary should be removed at night, washed in soapy water and left to dry.
- The ankle should be reinserted for the day.
- A ribbon made of surgical material is used to pull out the pessary. The ribbon is threaded through the 3 perforations of the pessary, thanks to which the force exerted by the patient is distributed evenly on the pessary without causing it to tear out or damage it.
- Remember, to remove the pessary effectively, you need to pry it from the vaginal walls with your finger and then pull the ribbon.
- The pessary can be sterilized with steam at a temperature of 121 degrees for no less than 15 minutes or with hot air at a temperature of 160 degrees for an exposure time of 2 hours)
- In order to reuse, the pessary should be washed under running water with detergent (liquid soap). When washing, you can use a soft brush. Then, apply an antiseptic solution for the skin and mucous membranes (e.g. Octanisept or other) to the pessary for 1 minute and then rinse it again under running water.
Contents of the package:
- silicone cube pessary (size 45 mm) - 1 pc.
- user manual
NOTE: After unpacking the equipment, it is not possible to return it.
This is a medical device. For safety, use it according to the instructions or label. If in doubt, consult a specialist as this medical device may not be suitable for you.