Easy return of products
This product is available in our stores
- CALMONA cube silicone pessary
CALMONA silicone cube pessary is a device used in the case of urinary incontinence, static disorders of the reproductive organs in women, as well as other pelvic ailments. The pessary has large perforations that fulfill a double role. Firstly, the perforation affects the exchange of air between the tissue and the pessary, which is beneficial for patient hygiene. Secondly, good perforation creates negative pressure, thanks to which the pessary holds in place, blocking prolapsed organs.
The cube pessary is made of soft and flexible silicone, which allows for comfortable application and use without the risk of pressure sores and pressure. In addition, the arrangement of the ribbon in the corners allows for easy removal.
- flexible and soft - easy application and comfortable use
- perforations ensuring air exchange, thus reducing the risk of vaginal discharge and infections
- no plastic parts
- smooth elastic ribbon made of surgical material instead of a string, minimizes the risk of tearing the pessary
- with disorders of the statics of reproductive organs in women,
- with lowering of the organs of the 1st, 2nd and 3rd degree,
- with stress urinary incontinence,
- before operations (to improve tissue circulation),
- with additional invaginations of other organs.
- allergic reactions to the material of the pessary,
- inflammatory diseases of the female pelvic organs,
- vaginal bleeding.
USE AND CLEANING:
- According to the recommendations, the pessary should be removed at night, washed in soapy water and left to dry.
- The ankle should be reinserted for the day.
- A ribbon made of surgical material is used to remove the pessary. The ribbon is threaded through 3 perforation holes of the pessary, thanks to which the force with which the patient acts is evenly distributed on the pessary without causing it to be torn off or damaged.
- It should be remembered that in order to remove the pessary effectively, it should be lifted with a finger from the walls of the vagina and only then pull the ribbon.
- The pessary can be sterilized with steam at 121 degrees for not less than 15 minutes or with hot air at 160 degrees for 2 hours)
- For reuse, the pessary should be washed under running water with detergent (liquid soap). When washing, it is possible to use a soft brush. Then, an antiseptic solution for skin and mucous membranes (e.g. Octanisept or other) should be applied to the pessary for 1 minute and then rinsed again under running water.
NOTE: After unpacking the utensil, it is not possible to return it.