Easy return of products
This product is available in our stores
- Elite LE1000 device - 1 pc.
- vaginal probe Nu-Tek NT1041 - 1 item
- self-adhesive electrodes 5x5 cm - 4 pcs
- stand for placing the device vertically - 1 pc.
- double lead for EMG electrodes or probes (red) - 1 pc.
- reference wire (black) - 1 pc.
- user manual
Levator Elite LE1000 is a single-channel device for rehabilitation and assessment of the condition of the pelvic floor muscles, using the EMG biofeedback technology. The device, by measuring the activity of EMG signals, allows to assess the degree of muscle weakness, in particular in the treatment of urinary incontinence, but also in neurological and muscular diseases.
A large, color LCD display, as well as control by means of a keyboard and circular navigation buttons make the operation of the device easy and intuitive. The screen shows information about the EMG signal. More detailed data analysis is possible using the computer software available as an additional option.
- single-channel device
- 2 operating modes: treatment and patient
- large 2.4 'color display
- operation with buttons
- 2 own programs
- use in rehabilitation and diagnostics
- Narrowband filter (NARROW) to eliminate EMG disturbances in the area of the heart
- presentation of muscle activity in visual and auditory form
- training mode with voice instructions (WORK, GOOD, REST)
- calculating statistical data using device history
- EMG measuring range: from 0.2 to 2000 μV RMS (sensitivity 0.1 μV)
- 5 language options to choose from (English, German, Italian, French and Spanish)
- battery powered
NU-TEK NT1041 VAGINAL PROBE:
High-quality vaginal probe with electrodes in the form of side plates, for use in EMS electrostimulation of Kegel muscles and EMG biofeedback. The probe works with electrostimulators with cables terminated with a 2 mm pin plug.
The probe is designed for multiple use by one person.
- unusual lightness
- ergonomic shape, ensuring easy application and comfort of use
- sizes: total length: 97 mm, length of the vaginal part: 76 mm, diameter: 27.5 mm
- large conductive surface in the form of side plates
MODES OF OPERATION:
The device operates in two modes:
- the treatment mode allows you to set all treatment parameters. In this mode, the EMG signal is displayed in the form of a line diagram.
- the patient mode is used after prior configuration by the doctor and does not allow the patient to change the selected program and most of the parameters. After that, the patient can use the device at home or in a hospital ward. In this mode, the EMG signal is displayed in the form of a bar graph.
Biofeedback is the feedback of the body's biological function. It allows the user to identify and modify body functions to improve self-control. Muscle activity is measured during muscle tension and relaxation, by detecting EMG signals, of the order of microvolts, sent by the muscles. This activity is visualized on the screen on an ongoing basis. This helps to increase awareness of and control over the muscles.
The electrostimulator emits short beeps informing about reaching the threshold or about the lack of it. Thanks to this, the patient does not have to constantly look at the screen and can only be guided by the sounds sent by the device. When the EMG signal exceeds the set threshold value, the device will respond with the GOOD voice message.
The device measures the EMG signal with the possibility of assessing the condition of the muscles and has 2 programs for independent exercises with voice instructions (WORK, REST).
At the end of each training session, the evaluation of your performance is shown in the display as statistics. As therapy progresses, all EMG parameters should improve.
To work with this mode, a vaginal probe is used (in the case of urinary incontinence therapy) or adhesive electrodes glued to the skin in the place where the rehabilitated muscles are located.